You are here:
Home > Debarment and Suspension > Debarred Contractors
Below is the most current listing of contractors who have been debarred by Cuyahoga County pursuant to Chapter 505 of the Cuyahoga County Code
. Debarred contractors are prohibited from:
- Submitting offers to Cuyahoga County;
- Contracting with Cuyahoga County; and
- Subcontracting on Cuyahoga County contracts
Additionally, a contractor shall not subcontract work on a Cuyahoga County contract to a contractor listed on the Inspector General's debarment list. A contractor who knowingly subcontracts to a debarred contractor will automatically be debarred for three (3) years.
Cuyahoga County is also prohibited from:
- Contracting with, entering into an agreement with, or otherwise doing business with a debarred contractor; and
- Allowing any of its contractors to subcontract with any debarred contractor on a Cuyahoga County project
Cuyahoga County is required to automatically disqualify any and all bids, proposals, statements of qualifications, and any other offers received from a debarred contractor during that contractor's debarment period.